The Nikon D5600 is the latest model in its series and one of the best easy-advanced entry-level DSLR cameras that offers a lot of impressive features and filling the space between the Nikon D3500 and the Nikon D7500 at a reasonable price. It’s a capable DSLR that fits both beginners and professional photographers in all photography categories.
- Sensor: 24.2MP APS-C CMOS.
- Lens mount: Nikon F-mount.
- Screen: 3.2-inch vari-angle touchscreen, 1,037,000 dots.
- Burst shooting: 5fps.
- Autofocus: 39-point AF.
- Video: Full HD 1080p.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth.
- Battery life: 820 shots.
Best Nikon D5600 Deals
Nikon D5600 Bundle Buying Guide
Buying the Nikon D5600 as a bundle is the best and easiest way for starters to save money, there’re many of them out there but keep in mind that most bundles offer low to medium accessories and fit only the easy work, not for professional’s heavy-duty, however, it’s a good act for starters not to invest much money on expensive gears they don’t need just yet. So if you’re a professional photographer it will be better to buy these gears individually.
- 18-55mm Lens: The 18-55mm is the standard kit lens. It’s the primary lens for everyday shots and specially designed for new photographers to gain the initial experience as it has an ideal focal length and suits all kinds of photography. (Don’t forget to try more lenses in the future)
- 70-300mm Lens: This lens is the favorite telephoto zoom lens for most beginners because of its affordable price, good quality, and lightweight, also, its large focal length will give you a good performance in wildlife and sports photography, cropped headshot style portraits and exploring faraway objects.
- Memory Cards: The Memory Card is a critical component and the camera will not work without it. The Nikon D5600 offers 24.2 MP sensor that produces an average JPEG image size around 9Mb so you will need at least a 16GB memory card in order to save your favorite images. Also, you will need a high-quality memory card to synchronize with the camera’s performance. The best brands are San Disk, Lexar, and Transcend.
- Tripod: The tripod is one of the most useful gears in photography to keep the camera steady, get sharp images while using telephoto lenses, take long shutter shots, take night shots with low ISO, self-timer portraits, and a lot more. Most bundles offer low to medium tripods and can handle the easy work just fine but not for professional’s heavy-duty, so make sure to invest in a high-quality tripod in the future after earning the initial experience.
- Lens Filters: The most useful lens filters are those that are clear and simply used for protection. There’re other types of filters that can enhance colors and contrast or correct the color temperature and add your favorite color tone to your images. (You can also do the same with editing programs like Lightroom and Photoshop)
- Wide Angle Lens: A wide-angle lens is generally used for scenes where you want to capture as much as possible like Landscapes, cityscapes, and architecture.
- Flash: Most bundles offer very low-quality flashes so it’s useless in most bundles and the built-in flash will give you better results.
- Wireless Shutter Release: Useful component while using the tripod to trigger the shutter remotely.
Nikon D5600 2 Lens Bundle With Bag
This bundle offers one of the best value compared to the price with the 2 most important lenses for beginners. Mainly you will get the Nikon D5600 DSLR camera body along with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens which is the ideal lens for shooting day-to-day personal life events with a good zoom range. It can be used in many photography categories butThere’re a lot of very interesting lenses out there so make sure to try more lenses in the future in order to increase your skills and get more professional result. Also, they’ll inspire you to keep shooting and learning. The second lens is the 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED telephoto zoom lens. It’s easy to carry and very useful for some kind of photography like wildlife, it results in high-quality images but lacks the VR (Vibration Reduction) feature mean that less stability so you should use a solid tripod to get sharp images.
The bundle also includes important and useful accessories like a 128GB memory SD card which is a plenty of storage to store all your favorite images and video, tripod. black camera case, a cleaning kit, UV Filters, lens extenders and more.
Note that the acessories in these bundles have low to medium quality so you can’t rely on them in heavy -duty and professional work.
- This Al's Variety Camera Bundle Includes 55mm Wide Angle And Telephoto Auxiliary lenses , 55mm 3pc Filter Kit (UV , CPL , FLD) , 55mm Tulip Threaded Lens Hood , Camera wrist Grip , Deluxe Camera Gadget Bag , 50 inch Professional Tripod , Digital Slave Flash , Lens Pen , Lens Blower + Nikon Original Battery, Charger , Eye Cup , Neck Strap , Lens & Body Caps + 1 Year Seller Supplied Warranty :
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera Body (Import Model)- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor ,EXPEED 4 Image Processor , 3.2" 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen ,Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps ,Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF Sensor ,ISO 100-25600 and 5 fps Shooting ,SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC ,Time-Lapse Movie Recording
Nikon D5600 Review
The Nikon D5600 is an entry-level DSLR camera announced by Nikon on November 10, 2016. It interests many beginner photographers who looking for a first-time DSLR camera because it packed high-quality sensors and advanced features along with ease of use at an affordable price.
The D5600 has a modern design, strong and deep grip design makes it comfortable for the hands when used frequently even for one-handed shooting, and its small size makes it easy to carry outside the home and while traveling as it wight only 465 g with battery inside and 124 x 97 x 70 mm dimensions.
The Nikon D5600 offers an APS-C CMOS sensor with a 24.2MP resolution shunning an optical low pass filter which is one of the best sensors even in high-end DSLR cameras that delivers excellent photo quality with very high resolution. It running with the latest Nikon’s EXPEED 4 image processor that offering ISO range from 100 to 25,600 meaning that you should be more comfortable shooting in low light places with fewer noise images. It also offers a decent 39-point AF system with Nikon’s 3D Tracking feature which is helpful in some types of photography like sports to track high-speed moving objects and shoot sharp images.
The difference between the Nikon D5600 and its predecessor Nikon D5500 isn’t enormous so you can consider it a light refresh. Despite the Nikon D5500 has a lighter weight (45g different), the D5600 offers Wi-Fi SnapBridge connectivity, longer battery life, and a bit of functionality.
As for the display, it offers 3.2 inch LCD size with a respectable 1.037k dots resolution gives you accurate colors. One of the main features that make many users consider the D5600 over the D3500 is that it ships with a fully Articulating LCD and touch-enabled gives you a lot more freedom to control the display especially for vlogs and selfie shots.
As for the battery life, it increased from 820 shots to 970 shots which is one of the major improvements compared to the previous model.
In the video department, the Nikon D5600 can record Full HD 1920×1080 videos at 60fps with a maximum duration of 20min and 29min. 59sec at 30fps with very impressive video quality with the choice of using automatic or manual exposure. There’s no continuous autofocus for video so that updating focus requires either a half-press of the shutter button or a tap on the touchscreen, however, this can be helpful in avoiding unnecessary focus hunting.
The SnapBridge technology allows you to connect your camera to your smartphone. The SnapBridge app maintains a connection to your smart device using WI-Fi so that you can automatically transfer your images to your device even if the camera is turned off which is a very helpful feature. See the full Nikon D5600 review
In Overall, The Nikon D5600 is the latest version in the 5 series which is the best choice for those who looking for a solid advanced entry-level DSLR camera at a decent price with a solid balance between quality, features, and price that fit all types of photography like personal events, portrait, nature, wildlife, architectural, etc. If you are a starter photographer see this helpful User Guide video.
- Excellent image quality
- 24.2MP CMOS sensor
- Ultra-compact and lightweight body
- 39-point autofocus system
- Fully-articulating touchscreen LCD display
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Easy To Use
- SnapBridge Wi-Fi Compatibility
- Lack of GPS
- Lacking in manual control buttons
|Sensor:||24MP – APS-C CMOS Sensor|
|Burst recordings:||5 fps|
|Screen:||3.2-inch 1,037k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen|
|Video:||Full HD 1080p|
|Battery life:||970 shots|