The Nikon COOLPIX B500 camera first released in Spring 2016. It one of the most interesting and attractive budget superzoom cameras. It is perfect for people who’re looking for a simple camera with respectable features and don’t have to worry about any advanced settings or changing lenses and still get a versatile camera that can cover any event, personal trips or summer adventures to take pretty impressive shots for a camera at its size and price, in addition to, the ease of use
Why you should buy the Nikon COOLPIX B500 bundle?
In general, for starters and beginners buying any camera as a bundle is the easiest way to save money and get the most important gears and accessories you need to get learn more about photography. Some accessories are necessary that the camera will not work without them like the memory card, some are important especially for superzoom cameras like the tripod which is very useful to keep your camera steady and reduce vibrations in highly zoomed shots and some are optional.
Top Nikon B500 Bundle Deals
Nikon COOLPIX B500 (Black)
- Nikon Coolpix B500 Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Black)
- Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC UHS-I Class 10 U3 V30 Memory Card
- PD (4) 2900mAh AA NiMH Batteries & 110/220V Multi-Voltage Rapid Charger
- PD PD-C20 Digital Camera / Camcorder Case
- Vivitar SF-3000 Digital Slave Flash & Bracket
- PD 50″ PD-50PVTR Travel Tripod
- Sunpak Neoprene Shoulder/Neck Strap
- PD HDMI to Micro-HDMI Gold Cable
- PD 5-Piece Cleaning Kit
- PD SD & MicroSD SDHC / SDXC Memory Card Reader
- PD 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case
- ImageRecall Digital Image Recovery Software
- PD Universal LCD Screen Protectors
- KIT INCLUDES 13 PRODUCTS -- All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
-  Nikon Coolpix B500 Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Black) +  Transcend 64GB SDXC U3 Card +  PD 4x AA Batteries & Charger +
Nikon COOLPIX B500 (Plum) Bundle
- UC-E16 USB Cable
- AN-CP21 Strap
- LC-CP31 Lens Cap for COOLPIX L840
- 4x AA Batteries
- SanDisk Ultra 16GB SDHC Memory Card (UHS-I / Class 10)
- 4x Ultimaxx AA Rechargeable Batteries (NiMH 3150mah)
- Ultimaxx Rapid Travel Battery Charger (AA, AAA, 9V)
- Ultimaxx Water-Resistant Carrying Case
- 12” Flexible Rubber-Legged Tripod
- Ultimaxx High Speed Card Reader
- Ultimaxx Memory Card Wallet
- Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
- Universal Lens Cap Keeper
- Ultimaxx Equipment Maintenance Kit
- 16MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS Sensor; NIKKOR f/3.0-6.5 ED Lens
- 22.5-900mm (35mm Equivalent); 40x Optical Zoom Lens, 80x Dynamic Zoom
Nikon COOLPIX B500 Review
The Nikon COOLPIX B500 bundle ships with a 16 Megapixel resolution sensor with a sensitivity range of ISO6400. The image quality is more than many users would expect from a camera at this price range, the quality is pretty impressive and highly detailed but in low-light scenes and without using the flash things start to get a bit grainy and messy so keep that in your mind. One of the main features that the COOLPIX B500 offers is the superzoom range with up to 40x zoom is equivalent to a 900mm telephoto lens which is very impressive for a simple camera like the B500.
Also one of the main downsides of this camera is the Autofocus, many users complain about its speed especially at night or low-light places, however, it still not a professional camera so you will need to spend more money on a DSLR camera to get respectable Auto-Focus performance. See the latest entry-level DSLR camera from Nikon the D3500 bundle.
The B500’s body has strong and well build construction and the camera itself is super easy to hold thanks to the non-slipping bulky rubber grip
The size of the camera is big compared to point and shoot cameras but small compared to DSLR cameras and fair size overall compared to its capabilities and easy to carry around.
One of the main features of this line is that It has a tilting LCD non-touch screen that can tilt up and down (not right and left) which is super useful for shooting super down low or super up high photos.
This camera is not for advanced photography so there is no manual option on the dial wheel, however, you can switch between preset shooting modes that the camera offers which are Auto, Creative, Smart Portrait, Short Movie Show, Flash Mode, Self Timer, Macro, Exposure Compensation which allows you to adjust overall image brightness and Scene mode that allow you to choose between different scene modes like night landscape, night portrait, sports and more. Also, on the screen, you can control some options like hue, vividness, exposure, white balance, ISO, and autofocus mode.
The Nikon Coolpix is capable of shooting 1080p videos unfortunately up to only 30fps and no 4k, however, the 1080p is high enough for normal users and easier to store on your memory compared to the high 4k video sizes. See in-depth review
The Nikon COOLPIX B500 bundle is really good as a starter camera if you’re looking for an upgrade from a smartphone camera or a cheap alternative for DSLR cameras. It also a good step for people who want to learn more about photography and get deep into this beautiful hobby and are looking for a good camera to start without spending too much money on a DSLR camera and lenses. However, a DSLR camera is definitely worth the price and lets you experience a lot more features under your control like changing between shutter speeds, exposure, etc. And experiencing different lenses will help you become a lot more professional photographer. See more details at Nikon USA
Also, If you’re looking for more features don’s miss to check the new Nikon COOLPIX B700 which is a more capable superzoom camera with amazing zoom up to 60x range, 20 MegePixel sensor and the ability to record 4k videos, and more.