The Canon EOS Rebel T6i not only one of the best and most popular entry-level DSLR cameras but also a highly performed camera that produces high-quality images at decent price makes it a great choice for beginners to get started in photography world. Here’re the best and the most valuable Canon t6i bundle deals on the market.
Top Canon T6i Bundle DealsTable setup not completed.
Canon T6i Bundle Buying Guide
The lens s the most important photography gear for every photographer. It affects your result more than the camera itself so choosing the right lens for the various conditions is very important to get the desired shot. For beginners, the 18-55mm and 75-300mm are the best lenses as a start, they have affordable prices, produce good quality and cover a very good amount of focal length range to suit any type of photography. However, they’re a lot more lenses in the market to try in the future for specific types of photography to give you more professional results, and its very important for every photographer to try more lenses to increase their skills and explore new camera capabilities.
The memory card is a critical component as the camera will not work without it. The Canon T6i has 24.3 MP sensor so the JPEG image size is about 7MP, therefore, minimum storage of 32GB memory card is recommended and it will very useful to have another one for backup.
The tripod is one of the most useful photography gear to keep the camera steady especially for wildlife and landscape photography. Most bundles offer low-quality tripod that fit the very easy work only and not solid enough for heavy work.
Canon T6i 2 Lens Bundle
The 18-55mm is the main lens. It has small size and lightweight and produces high-quality images with image stabilization to gives you sharper images and less vibration in videos. Also, its ideal focal length makes it very useful for beginners to fit any type of photography like personal life shots, travel, portraits and more. Keep in mind that this is the kit lens so there’re many more lenses to try to increase your skills and explore the true capabilities of your Canon T6i DSLR camera.
The second lens is the Canon 75-300mm III Lens. It is one of the most affordable Canon telephoto zoom lenses that offer a quite and fast AF-System. The zoom range is high enough makes it potentially useful for wildlife and sports photography. The lens doesn’t have an image stabilization feature so using a tripod will be very useful to get sharper images.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i 24.2MP WiFi Enabled Digital SLR Camera + Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS STM + Canon 75-300mm III Lens + This Camera Bundle Includes:
- (1) 2 pieces 32GB Memory Cards (2) High Definition UV Filter (3) Deluxe Camera Case
- (4) Wireless Remote (5) Lens Dust Blower (6) 2 In 1 Lens Cleaning Pen (7) High Speed Memory Card Reader (8) Cleaning Kit (9) Dedicated TTL Flash
Canon T6i 1 Lens Bundle
It includes the manufacturer-supplied accessories along with 2x 32GB memory cards, low-quality tripod, and canon camera case. It also comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (Image Stabilization) STM Lens
- 2x 32GB Memory Cards
- Camera Case
- Camera Tripod
- Paging Zone Deluxe Cleaning Kit
- This PagingZone Deluxe Camera Bundle comes with a 1 Year Seller Warranty and Standard Manufacturer Supplied Accessories and Includes:
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Camera - 24.2 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor, DIGIC 6 Image Processor, 3.0" 1.04m-dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen, Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps, 19-Pt. Cross-Type AF, Hybrid CMOS AF III, Expanded ISO 25600, 5 fps Shooting, 7560-Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor, EOS Scene Analysis, Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (Image Stabilization) STM Lens, 29-88mm (35mm Equivalent), Aperture Range: f/3.5-38, One Aspherical Element, Optical Image Stabilization, Stepping Motor, Internal Focusing System, Supports Movie Servo AF Feature, Manual Focus Override in AF Mode, Constant Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8", 58mm Filter Diameter
Canon T6i Review
The Canon T6i is one of the best budget entry-level DSLRs that feature a great upgrade in terms of performance and image quality compared to the previous T6. It features the new 24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor with 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor which is the highest available sensor from Canon gives you very high-resolution images with superb details. It also offers the new Digic 6 image processor that gives you 5 frames per second for continuous shooting, 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) ISO range and 1/4000 maximum shutter speed. See also its successor Canon T7i Bundle
As for the Auto-Focus, It offers a Hybrid CMOS AF III focus system with 19 AF-points available gives you fast and accurate AutoFocus and makes the Canon Rebel T6i a better option for sports photography.
The Canon T6i is a compact DSLR with a small (132 x 101 x 78mm) and lightweight body (555 g) consists of an aluminum alloy and polycarbonate chassis and a composite shell. It doesn’t feel very solid like hybrid DSLRs nor feels cheap either.
As for the video specifications, The video quality stuck to 1080p at 30fps as maximum resolution and fps. It is somewhat frustrating specifications for some users who looking for professional video production. (Now the T7i is capable of record 1080p at 60fps videos)
The Canon T6i ships with great improvements in terms of the display. It now offers a 3″ fully-articulated touchscreen LCD with 1,040,000 dots gives you nice details and easier menu control.
The Canon EOS Rebel T6i is a great camera for beginners that made a huge jump in image quality compared to the T5i and its budget price makes it a great choice as the first-time DSLR.
- Excellent image quality
- Fully-Articulated Touchscreen LCD
- Improved AutoFocus System
- Compact lightweight Body
- Great value for the price
- Easy to use
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Video frame rate limited to 30fps at 1080p
- Below Average Battery Life
|Sensor:||24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor|
|Burst recordings:||5 fps|
|Screen:||3-inch, 1,040,000 dots, Vari-Angle Touchscreen|
|Video:||1080p FHD – 30fps|
|Battery life:||440 shots per charge|